Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yuck. I'm having one of those days full of doubt. What if it doesn't happen, what if I can't go for one reason or another....blah, blah, blah. Intellectually I understand that what will be, will be. I just get to do the footwork and let go of the outcome. But somehow knowing that, doesn't quiet the doubts today.
It kind of makes sense that I would have days when I feel like moving to Africa isn't going to happen. It would be nice if life was a process of setting a goal, then acheiving it the next day. But my experience has shown me that some accomplishments take thousands of little steps and many days. Some of those days you're feeling it...other days you just don't.
So here's the question...do I go forward faithfully in the direction of my dream or do I dwell in the possibility of failure?

Weird, writing this has actually lifted my spirits and answered that question for me today. Journaling rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home