Monday, November 28, 2005

FUNDRAISING UPDATE
CURRENT: $5356, GOAL: $6350

Cool things keep happening to expedite my trip to Uganda-sometimes I'm reduced to simply shaking my head, sort of dazed at how things seem to fall into place.

Thank you Pam, Josh, Jenn (Wes and Charlotte too), Carson, John (from LA) and Dad. Your donations,of all sorts, are greatly appreciated.

I went to Los Angeles for the holidays and visited my old neighbor John, his wife Lorena and their son Odin. A neat family, it's always nice to catch up with them in LA. John's done some traveling and we got to talking about minimal gear, what to bring, etc... before I know it, John has busted out this beautiful travelling backpack, says it doesn't fit him right and would I like to use it. Of course I would...I had recently started thinking about what I would need to take and wondered how I was going to cart my stuff around. And...it's my favorite colors.

Benevolent Universe...I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home