Tuesday, October 11, 2005

FUNDRAISING UPDATE
CURRENT: $2020, GOAL: $6350

This feels huge. We broke the $2000 mark. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Bates for your support and love throughout the years. Mrs. Bates, I still remember you taking care of me when I burned myself to a crisp in Tamarack.
John and Shawna-or Johna and Shawn-I love you.

I've been truly enjoying the questions and comments I've been receiving lately-they have me thinking. Which...actually is pretty normal for me. The best thing about revealing yourself in a public forum is that people respond in kind. They open up to you-I love that. I like knowing that people are out there, experiencing some of the same things I am-struggling with the same questions. And I like hearing how people find their solace and strength.

I receive these daily quotes from Outward Bound ( a rad program that inspires and challenges) and I especially liked this one-

"You shall take pleasure in the time while you are seeking, even though you obtain not immediately that which you seek, for the purpose of a journey is not only to arrive at the goal but also to find enjoyment by the way. "- Henry van Dykes

I am enjoying my journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home